domingo, 16 de setembro de 2007

You don't want to read this!

Hi! Today I am so in a mood to write shit, and i feel you will not be happy if you read this.. however, i will enjoy every little word in this post, despite not learning nothing from it, I will just see how stupid I am, not that I don't know but it's obviously different seeing it writing my thoughts. So I will begin! I've rejected coke today!! It's awsome, because i'm really addicted to it, and for about a year or two i was used to drink for about 2lt per day, and that's a fucking problem, till my doctor was forced to prohibe myself to drink it. And today, was the day i finally get out of that denial, when a friend offered me one (after i've drink one before) and i just said "I can not drink it, i've already drink one today", and oh my god, it's a problem. Well, it was obviously a turn out point in my life. There are several of people with this problem to, and i know that a coke in a hot day is tempting, so to those like me, i also have some tips on this matter. Well I will start from the begining:

1# Do not even start drinking this if you can, it's alot worse that tobacco, and I know because i also smoke.
2# When you are in a coffee hanging out with your friends always reject the idea of drinking it from your mind.
3# If it's to late for that and you already have the cup of glass in your hand, i recommend you to drink it in a super fast mode. You will understand that you will not feel any effect in your mind, so it's less probable to be addicted.
4# If you are in, what i call, the less noob mode, and with this I mean, drinking a coke per day, i honestly say that you should consider this option, See a Doctor imediatly or else it's too late for you.
5# This is the last tip, and I really hope you are not in this group, because if you are, well you are my brother in blood, i mean, brother in addiction. I call this group of ryan geek group, because you probably play too much pro evolution soccer and you drink a high portion of coke, so you can forget the idea of seeing a doctor, and start writing your will. But there's always a hope for you.

Here they are, five tips, if you follow these straight you will not have any health problems caused by coke.. Never forget that the real power is within you, and if you are strong, you will not have any problem leaving it despite being difficult.. Dont forget my next private tip, the best one, the secret, if you do this right you will have the power of the beast inside of you to fight against this, and any type of addiction, every time you think about a coke, just imagine a big pile of shit, with a funny smell, but with a awfull taste, like kissing a indian girl (i've never kissed one, but i've read that they do not wash their teeth, so you can imagine), if you do this, you will not have any problem leaving it, BUT REMEMBER, use it wisely, if you abuse of this, someday you will have the curiosity to kiss an indian girl, and i will assure you that if you get to this point, you will never get ridd off coke.See you next week.Hugs and Kisses for all.

Apologies to:

To my dear old friend and at the same time enemie, The coca-cola factory.
To Indian Girls, in spite of washing your teeth or not i will never kiss one in my life.
To Petit, because he have get injured because reading my last post where i've said that you have some balls between your legs if you doubled-click this url.

1 comentário:

Corvus Cruentus disse...

Like.. OMG you finnaly did it.. Gotta write about your rehabilitation days... i got a feeling it'll be funny.. .=P