terça-feira, 11 de setembro de 2007

The start

Hi! Could it ever be a better way to introduce myself to you then to start talking about my saddest life, and how miserable I am at the moment? Yes, I'm afraid there is.. So and then, I will in fact be honest with you, and so not less important, with me. I've just created this blog to get money to help African kids, with actions like giving them water, food and obviously a football camp so they could easily dehydrate and by then making my actions useless. No, this is a Lie, and you must not trust in every single word this blog has in it, there is no money behind this, which make me so sad, because I really have a heart, as big as their thirst, and you can believe when I say "there is nothing that could make me happier then to help those less care children", but as you could understand at the moment, I'm poor and I love football so much that it's hard for me to understand why Maradona, the Argentine football memory, had prefer spending money in drugs than running a football camp during a hour and a half one day a week, earning the sufficient amount of money that could prevent his family to keep their lives, without working any more. Well, I'm not here to talk about that, but well this all big scene around Maradona, seems to be proving a point, and the point is, that I just think in useless things, and made me think that I'd be better without writing here in this blog, wasting your precious time by making you read this. So I'm sorry for you, and I hope you laugh while reading all my stupid nonsense entries. I promise I will never talk about my stupid life, this is a blog where I only speak about interesting themes, like "our day after day hotter globe", "how do we get rid off coke" and the stupidest but my favourite "Lemons with melted Ice". Thank You for your time, and see you next week! hugs and kisses for all.

Apologies to:
African kids, even though I know 90% of them don't have a computer.
Diego Maradona, I really think he was not himself while in drugs.
My mother, because she put in life a stupid ass hole.
My friends, because they love me. (that's my god damn Karma)

1 comentário:

Corvus Cruentus disse...

Hopping forward to read "how do we get rid off coke" =P