quinta-feira, 13 de setembro de 2007

Today's discussion: "What could possible made me cry, when I was drunk?"

Well, first of all, hello to those real adventurers who double-clicked this url again, because I believe you must have two balls between your legs to take this quest. So the truly believers have the privilege to read this. Today's topic is talking about the reason that make us cry trough the complete mind alcohol domination. So I'll start with this, stop being lame!! There are one million valid reasons that could make you cry, but yours, it's not one of them for sure.. So I believe, I don't have to talk about those African kids again.. You probably cry because you are under pressure, because you think you like someone and he or she does not. But that's bullshit!! You could cry because you don't have money to buy another beer, or any type of alcohol drink, and my friend, if you cry for that, you are the one!! And i would like to get drunk with you, and if you're a woman, it's possible that we could have sex, if you have at least 58kg.. more than that, you should probably be crying because you are fat. I'll give some tips, if you are a sensitive person, and you don't want to cry in front of your friends while drinking alcohol:

#1 If you love someone, you must stop right away!
#2 If you don't have money to ensure all your night, don't grab a single beer!
#3 If your weight it's over than the 58kg limit, consider a diet!

If you focus on my tips, you should not be worry! and even if you are between the limits I've just posted you cry, you should consider some psychological help. Anyway, I want to remember this, don't drink to forget! You just only wake up the next day in a bed with a fucking gypsy! I hope you understand this (like I've said before) nonsense entry, and try to have fun with your friends, because they (indeed) are the most wonderful company! Unless they are some junkie freaks, and yes, then it's going to be a problem, because they only smoke joints, shut their mouth, and open them just to laugh about miserable things, like a ant above their hands! See you next week or day, I'm kinda loving this mind helping idea, so i probably write tomorrow or after. Hugs and kisses for all!

Apologies to:

The gypsy's, because they could easily kill me if I just talk about their awful smell.
The girls, that could probably cry because they are chubby.
To Dalai lama, because Socrates have refused to receive him in our country a week or two ago.

1 comentário:

Corvus Cruentus disse...

"#2 If you don't have money to ensure all your night, don't grab a single beer!"
lol Well you can always grab something a little bit stronger than a beer that will knock you out immediately than you won't even cry for not having alcohol and maybe that will ensure you all night, even if you have to spend it in a hospital =P